[MOBY-l] Re: Moby Central and services
steube at sdsc.edu
Mon Jan 27 20:17:40 EST 2003
Hi everybody, I have a first MOBY service running! It's not
a useful service (ignores inputs and outputs junk) but it
The last fix, suggested by Mark, was to adjust the URI which
I had changed because I thought I needed to localize it.
To fix my client I changed the URI in my client program from
and now it all works! There's a lot more to these URIs than I
thought. This seems strange to me because the examples from the SOAP
book that I ran insist on having the URI end in the class name, which
is the class you dispatch to.
Clarification from Mark:
> yes... the *end* of the URI has to point to the Class, the beginning has
> to match what is specified in the WSDL document as the ~"namespace"
> under which this service is running. I hard-coded that namespace to
> http://biomoby.org just for convenience for service providers (yeah
> yeah...the best laid plans...)
Ken Steube steube at sdsc.edu
San Diego Supercomputer Center @ UCSD
San Diego, California USA
More information about the moby-l